Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PERFORMANCE ART COMMENTS
Taylor-I love seeing people break  cell phones. That was a short, but sweet performance art piece.
Adam- Air brushing is always cool, and this was new exception good job.
John- The Musical breakfast was very satirical to performance art so I thought it was cool.
Berni- Painting with cherries reminded me of Across the Universe, great movie, great piece.
Laura- Your performance art was funny and I totally agree with you that Wii controllers suck.
Ciara- You always do something very unique. kudos.
Ryan- Your piece reminded me of a neo-noir film, very cool.
Perri- I really liked your commentary, it made me think of my own life.
Stacy-Your message was poignant.
Collen- I liked your correlation between beauty and tech.
Brandon- I think you came up with a potential new game show.
Murad- very different and entertaining.
Victor- I liked how you blended tech and musical talent
Makayla- I liked how satirical your piece was, awesome job.
Matt- Your project had that song stuck in my head the whole day...cuz it was awesome!

GRID ART COMMENTS
Victor- pacman is always a good decision.
Colleen- your project reminded me of pointilism, very nice!
Taylor- Your piece was innovative and practical.
Makayla- The lamp was a very "bright" idea, lol
Ryan- Your drawing was good, don't let santiago get u down
John- a very interesting process
Perri-Your lollipop grid was awesome, I wanted to eat it.
Stacy- Once again, you had a project that I wanted to eat.
Berni- good job, very Escher-esque.
Matthew- Awesome amalgamation between guitars and grids.
Adam- The light bright piece was very sweet, great job.
Murad- Practical and pretty
Brandon- A very nice breakdown of a japanese print.

XEROX ART COMMENTS
Stacey-Repetition of the hand was interesting
Taylor-Very artistic and quaint, reminded me of a fairy tale
Victor- I liked how packed yours was
Adam- I feel like yours was a modernized version of an old classic
John- Lots of detail with me goes a long way, awesome
Makayla-The vines really brought the whole thing together.
Murad-Good amalgamation of yourself with the piece
Colleen- The neon colors were very eye catching
Perri- I love seeing animal designs made out of unusual objects, good.
Ryan- The light totally brought your project to the next level, it reminded me of Times Square but in art form.
Berni- A solid design
Matthew- A nice commentary of everyday life.
Laura- The dragon design was awesome
Ciara- A good composition of body parts, nice

No comments: